Our expertly crafted dog training treats are an economical and enticing way to help you with your training. These are also great as puppy training treats, suitable for all ages from 4 months old. Each reward is packed with 80% freshly prepared meat or fish and both recipes have been formulated with care, attention and nutritional expertise to create a palatable and nutritious bite size treat.
Features of our dog training treats-
- Healthy. Grain, cereal and gluten free to help with good digestion, less weight gain, a shinier coat, healthier skin and fresher breath.
- No Junk. No added flavourings, preservatives, rendered meat meals or sugars.
- Top Quality. Only fresh, traceable ingredients with a short supply chain are used for improved digestibility, higher levels of antioxidants and greater palatability to support the health and well being of your pets.
The inclusion of freshly prepared fish ensures high levels of naturally occurring omega 3 and 6. Salmon, white fish and trout are naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health. The white fish in our treats is a source of protein and vitamins B6, B12 and Niacin.
Chicken, duck and turkey are good sources of lean protein, minerals, vitamins and essential amino acids. Chicken is a good source of B vitamins and iron, which help contribute to overall health and well being. Duck provides nutrients such as selenium and zinc, whilst turkey is a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin and potassium.
Our dog training treats are the perfect reward for dog training classes, they are small in size, highly palatable and economical. They are also very popular as training treats for puppies and as rewards for general training at home.
- Each 100g pack contains approximately 200 treats
- Made for us in the UK
- Packed in resealable pouches
You can read several reasons about why you should use reward based dog training HERE.